We have the best knives for rotary die cutting manufacture.
For the manufacture of a cutting die and the best performance of covers we recommend different heights of knives (higher for straight and lower for curved).
We can offer any knife height although the most common are:
- 25.40 =1000″ These are the sizes
- 25.98 =1023″ most commonly used for
- 26.16 =1030″ STRAIGHT KNIVES although others are available.
- 25.10 = 990″ These are the sizes
- 25.40 =1000″ most commonly used for
- 25.93 =1023″ CURVED knives although others are available.
These knives are offered with side and central bevel options.